VISITOR MAP SUITE: CRIEFF HYDRO
"Thanks for your help Neil, this is great, it’s going to make
such a difference to our customers...."
Kirsty Laird Customer Marketing Lead, Crieff Hydro Group of Hotels.
Following extensive client consultation the following illustrated maps were created to improve visitor experience at Crieff Hydro.
1. Resort map detailing the area around the main hotel building.
2. Trail map showing the resort in the wider area with local tourist attractions
and featuring the extensive network of trails in the area.
3. Visitor map specifically for the bespoke children's
adventure park attraction onsite at the resort.
4. Self catering lodge Location map used to direct visitors to
the various self catering lodges throughout the resort.
Key points of the brief included:
1. Full integration between the Culcrieff area of the resort with the area
around the main hotel clearly showing road and footpath links and accesible facilities.
2. Positioning and type of lodge accommodation should be more clearly and easily identified.
3. Maps should conform to the current brand identity and include the most recent up to date features of the estate.
4. Highlight the relationship between the Hydro and access road links from Crieff Town Centre and beyond.